Each year for as long as I can remember I’ve done gingerbread houses with the kids! Over the weekend we made this year’s! I went with the village this time so that everyone could have their own. SCORE! Huge hit!
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Thanksgiving may very well be my favorite holiday! It’s definitely right up there with Christmas! I love spending time with family and you always have a few days to recover before returning to work!
Yes, the tree was up before Thanksgiving this year! I ALWAYS wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving to put it up but I just could not wait this year!
I can’t do this post without telling this funny story…My Dad has a couple of pet turkeys. They are very tame and friendly. They are attracted to anything red. Wellll Griffin and Peyton had on red shirts when we were at their house. After lunch they went outside to play. We were sitting by a window when like two flashes of lightening Griffin and Peyton went running across the yard…the turkeys were chasing them, one flying, one running! Griffin and Peyton were terrified and white as sheets! So funny! ha!
Now it’s time for Christmas cheer! Actually, first it’s time for newborn snuggles because my little nephew will be here TOMORROW!!!!! Eeekkkkk!!!
Monday, December 2, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Reece attended her first Bama game this past weekend! She had a blast! It was cold and rainy and she still had fun! Josh took her and the boys, I stayed home with B! Between the weather and breastfeeding it was best for us to stay home! It was a pretty low-key game for our Tide so it was the perfect first game for her! ROLL TIDE and bring on the Iron Bowl!
Monday, November 25, 2013
Brooks, you are 7 MONTHS OLD! Sheesh! Here’s what you’re up to these days!
Can we say ham?! - Being cute, always! - This age is such a joy! You have the sweetest little personality, everyone in the house is still fighting over you. I thought by now this wouldn’t be an issue but you are just so lovable!
- Still breastfeeding like a champ! Yay! PawPaw started making your baby food this month, which is turning out great! You still eat the same foods as last month plus chicken! You also like pears now because red skin pears are a little sweeter so we use that to make your food! You nurse when you wake up, then eat rice cereal for breakfast, then you nurse mid-morning, you have two jars of food at lunch, nurse twice in the afternoon, have two jars at dinner, then pumped milk for bedtime which is Daddy time! If you wake in the night you have pumped milk or nurse.
- Still in size 3 diapers, Pampers Swaddlers are our FAV. They work best, hands down.
- 6-9 and 9 month clothes, with some 9-12 month mixed in.
- Still sporting those baby blue eyes, you’re welcome! haha!
- You finally have enough hair for a baby mohawk! YES! Griffin and Peyton are jealous, just as we knew they would be!
- You started sucking your TOES this month! WHAT?
- Mommy and Sissy call you “B”!
We love you so much sweet boy!!!!
Thursday, November 21, 2013
For the past two days Brooks and I have had the pleasure of eating yummy lunchroom lunch with Griffin, Peyton and Reece! ;) I really love our school, it’s very small and feels like family. Well it’s small compared to the school we were at before we moved!
On Tuesday we ate with Reece! I wish you could see her cute turkey also! On Wednesday we ate with Griffin and Peyton! Peyton is at the age where he really doesn’t want me around him when he’s at school(which is why no pic with him!). Boo. But Reece and Griffin LOVE it so I can’t be too sad about it.
I LOVE my turkeys SO SO much and I am so thankful for them!